Spring 2021New orders will be sent out week commencing 25th January
Customer questions and answers
- What does 'bush-trained' mean?
- What do I need to polinate a Bramley apple tree?
- Do I have to plant a pot-grown tree in a pot?
- Cosmic Crisp apple trees
- Late fruiting apples
- Small orchard project in Cambridgeshire
- Mulberry tree
- Growing a Malus Wedding Bouquet in a pot
- Transplanting an apple tree
- Codling moth
- Fan-trained sweet cherries in Devon
- Should I keep my new patio fruit trees indoors over winter?
- Compacta apricot tree not fruiting
- Are the trees you sell organic?
- Can you have apples and pears on a family fruit tree?
- Fruit trees for Aviemore, Scotland
30-Dec-2018from Aviemore, Scotland
- What is the difference between a cordon and a 1-year tree?
- What is the best time of year to prune a cherry tree?
- Questions about Cox's Orange Pippin
- Do you supply mature pot-grown fruit trees?
20-Nov-2018,Chrisfrom Dulwich, Lond