Autumn 2020Order now for delivery from w/c 5th October (pot grown) or December onwards (for bare-root).
Customer questions and answers
- Are the trees you sell organic?
- Can you have apples and pears on a family fruit tree?
- Fruit trees for Aviemore, Scotland
30-Dec-2018from Aviemore, Scotland
- What is the difference between a cordon and a 1-year tree?
- What is the best time of year to prune a cherry tree?
- Do you supply mature pot-grown fruit trees?
20-Nov-2018,Chrisfrom Dulwich, Lond
- Which way should I plant oblique cordons?
- What colour is cherry blossom?
- Why does my apple tree have blossom in late summer?
- What is the best cherry rootstock for a small garden?
- Your site often mentions "sports" - what exactly are they?
- What rootstock to use for a fan-trained apple?
- My new apple tree is not in blossom at the right time
13-Jun-2018,Mr Huntfrom Suffolk
- Do you sell own-root apple trees?
- What apple trees do you recommend for a school?
- What fruit varieties are suitable for Northern Ireland?
- Do you accept National Garden vouchers?
- How should I prune a pear on Pyrodwarf rootstock?
- Do you have espalier-trained Concorde pear trees?
- What is the difference between dessert and culinary plums?