Here are our lists of the best trees for various situations.
- Our recommendations for the best cider apple varieties, which will give you a range of interesting flavours for your home-brew cider.
- Fruit trees make ideal presents but make sure you choose these reliable varieties that will establish quickly and soon be producing fruit.
- Plums and Gages offer potentially the sweetest and most luscious of temperate fruits, ideal for eating fresh off the tree.
- Milder winter temperatures in recent years, particularly in the south of the UK, have increased interest in low-chill apple varieties which are adapted to warmer winters.
- We've noticed that more and more customers are interested in growing their own fruit for cooking with. Here is our top 10 fruit trees for the kitchen garden.
- What fruit trees can you plant if you live in a cold, wet, windy part of the UK?
- If you already have a small orchard and are looking to add something different, have a look at these unusual fruit trees.