Panache fig treesFicus carica
Panache is characterised by the attractive green and yellow variegated stripes on the fruit. It is sometimes known as the Tiger Fig for this reason.
Panache ripens in early August.
Panache fig trees for sale
How to grow
As with all figs, plant in full sun in a sheltered spot. If planting in the ground, restrict the roots with paving slabs. Alternatively plant in a large container.
Advice on fruit tree pollination.
- Gardening skillExperienced
- Pollinating othersAverage
- Climate suitabilityTemperate climates
- Picking monthAugust
- Picking seasonMid
- Keeping (of fruit)1 week
- Food usesEating freshCulinary
- Fruit colourGreen / Yellow