Autumn 2020Order now for delivery from w/c 28th September (pot grown) or December onwards (for bare-root).
Customer questions and answers
- When is the best time to re-pot a pear tree?
- Training apple trees up a round-top arch
- Pleached fruit trees
- Planting new fruit trees in old holes
- Keeping trees in the pots we supply them in
- Apricot tree winter protection
- I have chosen the wrong varieties for my area
- Which direction should the scion on the rootstock face when I plant the tree?
- Will Cornish Aromatic and Cornish Gilliflower apple trees cross-pollinate?
- What do I need to polinate a Bramley apple tree?
- Do I have to plant a pot-grown tree in a pot?
- Cosmic Crisp apple trees
- Late fruiting apples
- Small orchard project in Cambridgeshire
- Mulberry tree
- Growing a Malus Wedding Bouquet in a pot
- Transplanting an apple tree
- Fan-trained sweet cherries in Devon
- Should I keep my new patio fruit trees indoors over winter?
- Compacta apricot tree not fruiting